Residential Bug Sweeps
Is Your House Bugged? Are You a Victim of Illegal Eavesdropping?
Professional Bug Sweeps for audio devices, hidden cameras, and tracking devices.
TSCM America® provides accredited bug sweeps and eavesdropping detection services to private clients. Our private client sweeps detect active and non-active transmitters that capture your audio and in many cases, video. This transmission sends your captured information to a listening post where the eavesdropper reviews the information. Our company can locate, detect, and put your mind at ease.
Private Client Technical Bug Sweeps – Nationwide
We Service Every State – Call or Contact Us For a Quote!
Evaluating your Risk is Vital to Maintaining your Security and Peace of Mind, and the Risk of Electronic Eavesdropping should be a Big Part of your Personal Protection Goals.
Peace of Mind
Whatever the reasons you may be a victim of illegal bugging, you deserve answers. We have the technology to detect bugging devices within your home.
Inside and outside of the home is swept with the most advanced technology to detect eavesdropping devices. Detecting active as well as inactive devices.
TSCM America® provides nationwide bug sweeping services to residential clients. Typically we can be on location the next day based upon scheduling.
Is My Home Bugged?
The question that we’re asked is, Is My Home Bugged? How do you know is your house is bugged? Those are both great questions and our company, TSCM America® is the expert to answer that question, through residential eavesdropping detection. The majority of our residential clients that require a home eavesdropping detection inspection are:
- Executives that have Home Offices
- Clients that are involved in Legal Proceedings
- High-Profile Clients
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Targets for Unknown Reasons
Whatever the reason that you feel you may be a target of your home being bugged, you should consider contacting TSCM America®
Our Private Client Services Videos
Home Bugging is on the Increase
With the wide availability of all types of home eavesdropping devices readily available on the internet and at spy shops, TSCM America® works with residential clients and corporate executives to perform in-depth technical home bug sweeps to identify and locate hidden cameras, wireless devices, audio bugs, and recording units that are hidden to acquire information through covert means. Our residential eavesdropping detection and home bug sweep clients retain our services based on many reasons as outlined above, but protecting your privacy is our number one goal.
What We Do for our Clients
- We Find the Hidden Audio and Video!
- Inspect the Whole House!
- Inspect the Outside of the House!
- Inspect all the Wiring – WI-F
- We Check Every Inch of the House with Cutting-Edge Technology!
Our residential eavesdropping detection bug sweeps use physical and technical methods and government grade TSCM technical equipment to analyze, locate, and remove the threat.
- Outside and Inside of the Residence – Frequency Signals Analyzed and Demodulated
- Phone Wires, Cable, Electrical and any wires or devices connected to the residence validated
- Interior of Residence – All walls, floors, ceilings, objects – examined and scanned
- Electrical Outlets, WI-FI, Phone Jacks, Vents, Fixtures – Examined and Scanned
- Garage and Attic – Physically Examined and Scanned along with all wiring
- Vehicles – All physically examined and scanned for any monitoring devices (GPS Trackers and Audio)
Evaluating your risk is vital to maintaining your security and peace of mind, and the risk of electronic eavesdropping should be a big part of your personal protection goals. TSCM America® can help by providing Technical Surveillance Countermeasures. Take a look at our video library on eavesdropping detection services for residences. Contact us today for a confidential consultation.