WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways. We collect information you directly give us, such as your name, email address, and demographic information.
- Information That Is Aggregated. Aggregate data are data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when you visit TSCMAMERICA.COM, we log your device operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on TSCMAMERICA.COM.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve TSCMAMERICA.COM and your experiences when you use TSCMAMERICA.COM.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, proposals, and quotes.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
LP Dynamics, Inc., dba TSCM America will NOT share any of your information with any 3rd party and all of our clients are confidential.
ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
You should be aware that advertisers may target advertisements to users based on certain user characteristics. If you respond to this type of targeted advertisement, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
This website uses Google AdWords
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHILDREN Online Privacy Protection Act
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to us through the Site represents that they are 13 years of age or older. If you believe that we have collected information from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to address the issue
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. People intending to commit illegal or unethical acts may defeat even the best safeguards.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
LP Dynamics, Inc., DBA TSCM America
LP Dynamics, Inc., dba TSCM America
5900 South Lake Forest Drive, Ste. 300
McKinney, Texas 75070